Connect2Women was created to build community by developing women's skills, confidence, and expanding their network. The conference offers dynamic presenters, professional development workshops, and networking opportunities celebrating professional women across Wyoming. Best of all, attendee feedback guides conference planning so you can be sure to enjoy the most dynamic, thought-provoking, and inspiring two days yet!
Connect2Women is coming to Casper in 2022 and you won’t want to miss your chance to reconnect with women from across Wyoming! Inspiring speakers, engaging workshops, and the chance to build real-life, face-to-face relationships with impactful women making a difference in their local communities—it’s a conference like no other.
Come to make real connections as an individual or with your entire team!
It's time to reconnect.
GOVERNOR MARK GORDON
This year’s topics include:
• Keynote address by Governor Mark Gordon about the state of mental health
• New Connect2Women signature Heroes Among Us talks
• Improving your mentorship skills
• Building networks
• Developing your personal brand
• Suicide awareness and prevention
• Financial savviness and workplace negotiation skills
• Navigating work and family challenges, and more!
Be sure to visit Connect2Women 2022 Info Booths!
• Wyoming Nonprofit Network
• Wyoming 211
• Wyoming Behavioral Institute
• Northern Star Counseling
• NOWCAP Services
• Align Services
• Wyoming SBDC
• Wyoming Community Foundation
• Casper College - College of Business
• Wyoming Breast Cancer Initiative
• Central Wyoming Hospice & Transitions
Faces familiar and new. Stories to inspire you. Lessons to engage you. An experience that will impact you long after you leave for home.
FROM PAST ATTENDEES
“I loved the Heroes Among Us, which provided the opportunity to learn about what great work women in Wyoming are doing. All of the speakers were fantastic and inspiring.”