Wed, Sep 28|
Ramkota Hotel and Conference Center
7th Annual Connect 2 Women Conference - 2022
Take part in Wyoming's PREMIER Women's event! This one-of-a-kind conference, organized by key Wyoming women leaders, is designed to educate, inspire, and empower women to deliberately ignite change in themselves, their communities, and across the state.
Time & Location
Sep 28, 2022, 10:00 AM – Sep 29, 2022, 3:00 PM
Ramkota Hotel and Conference Center, 800 N Poplar St, Casper, WY 82601, USA
About the Event
Governor Gordon will be delivering opening keynote September 28th, speaking about the state of Mental Health in Wyoming.
These are the current propesed panel discussions and workshops:
- Starting Your Own Business
- Building Self-Confidence
- Value Added Sales by Matt Melinkovich
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Resume Construction and DeConstruction
- The Power of Networking
- Salary Negotiations
- 5 Generations in the Workforce Panel Discussion
- Bring Focus and Productivity to your Workday
- Working with Stress, Through Anxiety
- Our Greatest Loss - Panel Discussion on Suicide in Wyoming
- Mentoring Strong Girls
- Working Parents with Special Needs Children
- Aging Well
- Building a Financial Team
- Learn to Cast! Flyfishing!
AND OF COURSE, OUR SIGNATURE TEDTALK LIKE MOMENTS - HEROES AMONG US!
Speakers are still being added -
Staying overnight in Casper? The Ramkota Hotel is offering a special rate of $99 to all Connect2Women attendees!
Full Access Ticket
This ticket is valid for both days and all events September 23/29th.$175.00Sale ended
Sponsor a College Student with this Mentor Ticket! You will have the opportunity to meet and interact with your Mentor Ticket Holder during the event!$200.00
Sept. 28th, One Day Only
This ticket is good for all activities September 28th$100.00
Sept. 29, One Day Only
This ticket is good for all activities Sept. 29th only$100.00