Tue, Oct 19|
Zoom Mentor Call
Impact! Mentor Program, 2021-2022
Over the course of 5 months, you will work with a partner through a series of value-based modules that will propel your goals, business and career while committing to your own personal development.
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Zoom Mentor Call
About the Event
This program provides continuous access to personal development, business and leadership training - along with the opportunity to learn together, have more connection points with women around the state and be in the company of strong, capable, successful women whose goals of success mirror your own.
The Impact! Mentor Program matches women in pairs after completing a questionnaire that gets to the heart of personal skills, desires, and goals. Join the Program and receive:
- Welcome Call - Oct. 19, 2021
- Five months of programming topics based on Character Based Leadership with exercises and talking points for partners. Beginning Oct. 26th (then the fourth Tuesday of every month until February - Noon-1pm)
- Monthly partner meetings (self-scheduled) via phone, internet, or in person
- Monthly group call with coach (45 min live video call)
- Monthly book club call with coach (45 min live video call)
- Completion Celebration (Time and location TBD)
…. And much, much more
This includes Welcome Call Oct. 19th, 5 months of modules, partner meet ups, 2 video calls per month (one module call and one Book Club Call) and Celebration Breakfast in March at TBD location.
Receive all the content of the Impact!Mentor Program, plus 5 one on one private coaching calls to be used during the program.