Up Next - Impact!Mentor Program
Registration Open Now
Connect2Women was created to build community by developing women's skills, confidence, and expanding their network. The conference offers dynamic presenters, professional development workshops, and networking opportunities celebrating professional women across Wyoming. Best of all, attendee feedback guides conference planning so you can be sure to enjoy the most dynamic, thought-provoking, and inspiring two days yet!
Connect2Women is back LIVE for 2021 and you won’t want to miss your chance to reconnect with women from across Wyoming! Inspiring speakers, engaging workshops, and the chance to build real-life, face-to-face relationships with impactful women making a difference in their local communities—it’s a conference like no other.
Come to make real connections as an individual or with your entire team!
It's time to reconnect.
From left to right: First Lady Jennie Gordon, Stephanie Teubner, Lindsay Linton Buk, State Auditor Kristi Racines, Attorney General Bridget Hill, Gay Woodhouse, Christal Martin, Neicole Molden, Mary Kay Huck, Ann Redman, Kathryn Boswell, Kate Debow Hayes
This year’s topics include:
• Keynote address from First Lady Jennie Gordon
• Keynote address from Blue Federal Credit Union CEO Stephanie Teubner
• Heroes Among Us talks with Lindsay Linton Buk, Mary Kay Huck, Christal Martin, Neicole Molden, and Ann Redman
• Fireside Chat with State Auditor Kristi Racines, Attorney Gay Woodhouse, and The Honorable Bridget Hill
• Self Defense, Life After Cancer, Community Building for Business and Nonprofit Organizations, Team-Building,
Mentoring, and more!
• Plus a new Downtown Stroll event that is sure to be a highlight!
FROM PAST ATTENDEES
“I loved the Heroes Among Us, which provided the opportunity to learn about what great work women in Wyoming are doing. All of the speakers were fantastic and inspiring.”
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Inspirational talks, educational workshops, and meaningful moments
with outstanding Wyoming women. You don't want to miss it.
Meals and snacks will be provided throughout both days!